I've been trying to revive my blog with a great topic but I can't grasp any topic that I can share with.
We'll maybe my 4 months stay here in Doha would be a great start of my blogging journey again. I will try and I hope I would not make up in jail when I have it published. Otherwise, I have to make some adjustments on how I write my blog without fear or just the better side of being an Ex-Pat here in Doha.
So maybe I can start my blogging post by listing some of the topics I can share as of the moment.
I will have to do research and ask questions on some people regarding each topic. Maybe colleagues of different nationality. As we have different opinions an views. For us Filipino, we matter on how big the offer while for them is that they just need a job.
1. Reason working in Doha
2. Problems encountered when heading to Doha. An escapafe of an OFW?
3. Documents and other paper works
4. Tips on how not to get offloaded.
5. Possible way not to be a victim of Laglag-bala gang.
6. How to fight homesick and loneliness
7. Think twice or thrice decision.
8. Roaming around Doha using Karwa bus. The Tipid way of exploring Doha, Qatar.
If you have some other topic or questions that you want to know please feel free to comment below. I'm very happy to help you out and be part of the 100,000 Filipinos helping this nation building for a better Qatar and a better future ahead of us.