It’s mother’s day tomorrow and I will be going to work. I was like looking for a mother’s day quote or poem to print on a Mother’s day card. I would really like to send my mother and wife such card.
Mother’s day is a day to recognized and appreciate our mother’s who risk their lives for us. Mother’s are really special people we truly admire. People from different walks of life meet different people but a mother cannot be erased from a child.
When we get sick we call our mother.When we are hurting we confide. When we are happy they are. Mother’s are God’s Gift to us and to Human-being.
Here below is the 12 Mother's Day Quotes to Celebrate the Most Important Person in Your Life
1. "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." ~ Honore de Balzac
2. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~ Tenneva Jordan
3. "Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother." ~ Ann Taylor 4. "No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you -- life." ~ Author Unknown
5. "A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking." ~ Helen Rice
6. "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." ~ Oscar Wilde
7. "Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." ~ Marion C. Garretty
8. "Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." ~ Oprah Winfrey
9. "Mother's Day is in honor of the best Mother who ever lived -the Mother of your heart." ~ Anna Jarvis
10. "In the eyes of its mother every beetle is a gazelle." ~ Moroccan proverb
11. "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." ~ Robert Browning
12. "A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~ Washington Irving
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
You can Copy and paste and spread this article.