You won’t appreciate a thing if you don’t have one. And the best part of it, I bought it the cheaper price. I got this Iphone 2G from an officemate. After unsuccessful jailbreaking experience. I need to research and read howto’s on jailbreaking. Fortunately, as I have posted yesterday regarding the BIN files that I think is the culprit why my Iphone won’t boot.
So for the 2nd day of my Iphone 2G journey. I have downloaded and installed apps. I first started downloading free apps on itunes, but there are problems on some apps, like for example, Street Fighter II, You need to buy a token online. wheew.. some are just lite installations and not the PRO which are full installations.
I HAVE THIS TRIED ON IPHONE 2G with Firmware version 3.1.2-USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Worry not, What you need to do is download .ipa ( iphone apps) and sync it using iTunes.
Here is a link on how you can use iphone apps.
First you need to add a cydia repository.
Open Cydia applications.Its better to use cydia than ICY
- Add this source: http://cydia.hackulo.us
- search on AppSync and install
iPhone users should install Appsync for OS 3.1
- Restart jailbroken iPhone
- Connect iPhone to your PC by USB-Cable
- Copy cracked ipa files into your iTunes Library. You can see the apps at the library tree of your iTunes.
- Tell iTunes to install applications that you want
- Start Syncing iPhone!
- Comment here.
I have installed Plant vs. Zombies and Need for speed Shift.