Yes you read it right. I’m selling my suzuki Hayate 125- All stock Engine. I have added some modifications for safety like the Lights on the Side mirror for a better visual at night. Here is the video
I’ve also added a Bosch EC 6 Horn for a more safer horn. I believe this would really help us bikers to be heard. I added this louder horn because some motorists don’t even bother when they just heard a small twit-twit… Click the link.
I also change my tire to 100/80 swallow brand. i believe wider is better. This is the best fit and wider tract tires. I would recommend this one. It doesn’t slip and no worry about nails since it’s tubeless. Bought it for about 1,400.
I tried this scooter in Marilaque. I do a solo ride. It hits 80 on the uphill and 120 on the straights. Not bad for a 125 scooter. Just make sure you know how to brake.
Here are some of the photos of my suzuki hayate.
- In Excellent running condition. I used this scooter everyday as my daily commute.
- Odometer reading: 25,000 kms
- All lights are working.
- Brakes pads had been replaced with SGP brake pads.
- Speedometer cable broke at 15000 reading. I have it replace with SGP Speedometer cable.
- Change oil every 2000kms with repsol sintetico.Together with oil change I also change the gear oil often with Yamalube.
- Bought last: July 16,2008 at Superbikes Antipolo for Php73,000
- No modifications on the paints. Super kinis po at sariwa.
Asking price 55K Non-negotiable. I’m just selling this scooter since I won’t be able to use it anymore. If the price is not fair with you then don’t bother to call.If you are interested then let me know and call me at this phone number.
Here is my CP: 09178080306