If you are looking for a phone that is compact and slim the Nokia X2-01 is for you. With its Elegant look, and very cheap price. Equipped with a QWERTY keyboard, Typing is faster 3 times than the conventional SMS keypad. The Nokia X2-01 weights only 107.5 grams. It was released last november 2010 but officially release here in the Philippines this year 2011.
It uses a 2G network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900. If you are looking for a camera then get a real camera. This phone is not equipped with Higher megapixel camera but instead it caters only a VGA, 640x480 pixels and a video recording of QVGA@24fps.
If you are more on social networking sorry to say that it doesn’t have Wlan to connect to Wifi zone.
Memory is upgradable up to 16GB via MicroSD memory card.
It has a few Shortcut Keys that you can use.
1) Long press the options button while typing messages to On/Off Predictive text input (Dictionary mode)
2) While type messages Press Ctrl+A to select all and Ctrl+C to copy all and press Ctrl+V to paste it where you need.
3) Long press the Ctrl button to Activate/Deactivate Silent mode
4) While seeing images Press * button to Zoom
5) Press backspace button (Next to L key) to delete images instantly
6) While seeing videos Press Function key to Activate/Deactivate Full screen mode.
Download the Nokia x2-01 Manual here.
Great Phone for the common outgoing people.