Yes you read it right. Loosing weight is not a short course like cisco and microsoft server administration but instead it’s a Life long education for your self. I was watching The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition and I notice that all of the contestants had in common.They hated and ignore their self. They forget and now throught this reality show, They are being aligned on their goal. And that is to Loose weight for the benefit of one’s self.
So I did felt heartily how this 14 contestants are struggling on every training. So do I can say, I can relate. I’m not a 416lbs. as Eboy but I got a not so nice tummy. Although I’m thin but I felt I’m heavy. A little walk and climb on MRT stairs , I feel like I’m going to explode.
Now I’ve done some googling on how to have a flat stomach. Here below is a post courtesy of http://www.flat-stomach-exercises.com
1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat.
2. Limit your sugar intake. Sugar adds empty calories and promotes weight gain.Learn how to minimize sugar in your diet.
3. Purchase a Pilates DVD and do the exercises at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.
4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).
5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.
6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. Avoid sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.
7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.
8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.
9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.
10. Take a break from healthy eating once in a while and treat yourself to your favorite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you'll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.
Just remember that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to slimming your waistline and flattening your stomach. There's no such thing as losing your stomach fast. You have to work at it daily and remain consistent with your diet and exercise.
If you remember nothing else, remember this: A flat stomach comes with TOTAL BODY FITNESS - not just from spot toning your stomach with crunches.
Speaking of total body fitness, here's another one of my favorite sites. Online Body Management is an online fitness site that designs custom workout plans to fit your weight loss goals.
Whether you want to tone up, gain muscle or lose weight, OnlineBodyManagement will develop the plan that's perfect for your needs. This is a superb site for getting your body in tip top shape!